Advertisement operator is Aero Marketing Service Group
+7 (495) 739-44-34, 755-89-76
Bld 9 #37 Leningradsky Ave. Moscow 125993 Russia
Advantages of advertisement at airports
The advertisement at airports with its specifics avails a broad range of communication options, from traditional advertisement boards and stickers, to large-scale promotion campaigns.
The three key specifics of advertisement at airports:
1. Time of contact
Airport is a closed space where the exposure of the consumer to the advertisement is much higher than outside. It is estimated that a person passing by a street advertisement board pays it maximum 2 seconds of his attention while at the airport the indicator is 15 seconds minimum.
Besides, the density of the information and the advertisement flow at the airport is much lower than the traditional one (in the street, in the shopping area, in the underground, etc.) and the advertisement attracts much more attention.
The main passenger flow of an airport is composed of people whose income is average or high. The advertisers pay greatest interest to this consumer audience as the research shows its buying capacity as high.
Airport can be compared to a small city that never sleeps. Advertisement at airports is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year without lunch time and disregardful of the time of the day, season or weather.
Types of advertisement at airports
Indoor airport advertisement:
- On light boxes of various formats;
- On luggage trolleys;
- On boarding passes and parking coupons;
- On monitors in the waiting area;
- In brochures and magazines displayed on advertisement stands.
Outdoor airport advertisement:
- On boards the size of 3 by 6 m;
- On large-size advertisement constructions;
- On telescopic step ladders;
- On apron buses.
Non-standard advertisement projects:
- Organizing promotion campaigns;
- Displaying advertisement stands and non-standard advertisement constructions;
- Exhibiting motor vehicles;
- Branding separate areas or rooms.
You can also place your advertisement at our website of www.airport-yakutsk.ru and in the free magazine for air passengers.
Department for PR and advertisement of Yakutsk Airport Public JSC
+7 (4112) 49-53-53, 49-57-88