Cost of parking
From 08.01.2013 the following order is set for parking service for the vehicles:
- one-time visitors pay 30 roubles per each vehicle;
The cost of long-term guaranteed parking reservation:
- for 5 days is 300 roubles;
- for 10 days is 550 roubles;
- for 1 month is 1 200 roubles.
Parking is free for the following vehicles:
- Official vehicles of traffic police, police, Federal Security Service, Ministry for Emergencies, procurators, first aid, medicine of emergencies, Tax and Border Service;
- Official vehicles of President of the Sakha (Yakutia) Republic , State Assembly Il Tumen, Yakutsk City Administration;
- Private vehicles of disabled persons, and Great Patriotic War participants;
- Vehicles with a standard ID card issued by Yakutsk Airport Public JSC;
- Vehicles of Yakutsk Airport staff with official ID cards issued by Yakutsk Airport Public JSC.
Regulations for fee parking located at the square in front of Yakutsk Airport terminal
4.1 Entry to the fee parking lot is available only after paying for parking service with release of the respective cash receipt (except certain user categories listed by the special Order that park for free).
4.2. Regular visitors present the subscription coupon for parking services at the check point when entering the lot and after its validity is confirmed.
4.3. Exit from the fee parking lot is control-free.
4.4. After entering the fee parking lot the vehicle is parked at a marked space.
4.5. The following is prohibited in the area of the fee parking lot:
- Blocking entry or exit from the fee parking lot;
- Leaving (parking) vehicles that have a fuel or lubricants leak;
- Using open fire for lighting and for engine warming-up;
- Drinking alcohol.
4.6. A vehicle presenting an obstacle for other vehicles can be displaced by the Parking lot authority (that may use dedicated recovery vehicles) over to the vacant space in the parking lot.
4.7. Access of trucks over 3 500 kg allowable weight is prohibited.